RetroMod 8″ Underseat Active Subwoofer
RetroSound’s new powered subwoofer is an excellent addition to your classic vehicle’s audio system. The compact slim profile design and powerful bass response will allow for under seat mounting for bench or bucket seats and numerous other in-car applications. The rigid die cast aluminium chassis and powerful Class D amplifier allows this sub to reproduce low frequencies down to 35Hz.
This box is actively amplified, which means the amplifier is built into the enclosure, along with the subwoofer. It gives a good amount of punch. 100 Watts will add a sufficient amount of bass to a system where high volume is not a concern and it will make most music sound vastly more immersive.
A remote level control allows you to control your bass volume from your seats.
Download Installation Manual.pdf
- 8-inch powered subwoofer system
- Built-in 100 watt Class D digital amplifier
- Built-in continuously variable crossover
- Remote level control
- Speaker level and RCA low-level inputs
- Rugged cast enclosure
- Small footprint for ease of installation (9 1/4 x 2 3/4 x 13 3/4 inches)