Hermosa Classic Car Radio
The RetroSound Hermosa retains the original look of your vintage ride while offering the most modern electronic features available. The Hermosa has built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity, so you can safely make hands-free telephone calls through your audio system.
You can also stream music via Bluetooth from any smartphone: any application on your phone can be streamed wirelessly through your system.
The Hermosa features an AM/FM RDS tuner. A rear-mounted USB port allows you to play MP3/WMA music files through your system using up to a 32GB flash drive — enough space for as many as 7000 songs.
Two rear-mounted auxiliary inputs for portable devices such as iPod /iPhone are also included.
Featuring a 32,000 colour display that lets you customize the Hermosa to your vehicle’s interior. A built-in 25 watts x 4 channel RMS amplifier provides plenty of power to your speakers, and dual RCA pre-outs let you add external amplifiers.
The Hermosa is available in three versions: chrome push-buttons, black push-buttons and chrome face with ivory push-buttons.
The Hermosa uses the patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system to make installation easy in virtually any classic vehicle. For added custom installations the Hermosa’s radio body may be mounted remotely using the optional extension cable.
RetroCarStuff has a wide variety of mounting bezels and/or faceplates to fit your specific vehicle. More information…
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming
- AM/FM tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Single USB port for MP3/WMA music files via flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- Enhanced 32,000 colour LCD display
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- The body can be mounted remotely for custom installation using an optional extension cable
- Power antenna lead and amp turn on lead included
- USER MANUAL HERMOSA DOWNLOAD .PDF
Whether you have a Morris Minor or a Rolls Royce we have suitable Classic Radios with trim fascias and knob kits to make them all look authentic. Older cars had no or poor sound systems when new from the Factory in the fifties or sixties so why not treat yourself to a modern Hi-Fi system with AM/FM radio and possibly Bluetooth so you can stay legal while making phone calls in the car?